May 6, 2009

365 Cards: Think Pink!

Today is my day at 365 Cards and I had such a fun time making up this card! As with my last card, I made up two for this challenge and the second was 'oh so much better' than the first. Here it is:

I figured with all that pink, I would need a little sass in it too. I love this image from Pink Paislee. I put some diamond stickles in the star patch, which is like sass in a bottle! I stamped the large circle from THIS Rubber Soul SET for the background. I started with Raspberry Fizz ink and then topped of with a few white circles. I think its so fun to go through your stamps and see which ones can be used for backgrounds. Usually you will find a few that you wouldn't have thought of originally. The sentiment is from Kim Hughes "Ahoy Matey" Set. Which is so cute too. 

So that is my pink card for today. Hope you like it! It's great fun to do a one-color card. I think I will try it now with each color I own. That would get interesting!

Thanks for stopping by today. Can't wait to see your own creations, so don't forget to link up after you get your Pink on... Good day to ya!
k

Deets:
Stamps: Rubber Soul "It's Your Day" Pink Paislee "Vintage Pop", Kim Hughes "Ahoy Matey"
Ink: Papertrey Ink Raspberry Fizz, Fresh Snow, SU! Basic Black
Paper: Papertrey Ink Raspberry Fizz, Hibiscus Burst, Bitty Dot Paper
Accessories: Papertrey Ink Vintage Button, Embroidery Floss, Pinking Scissors

5 comments:

~amy~ said...

wooo hooo...lovin' your sassy pink-a-licious card!!! so tell me, the PTI Fresh Snow is what you used for the circles? You didn't even have to emboss them or nothing :) I'm always on the look out for a good {non messy} white ink...

Vicky said...

such a funky and fresh card! love the skull & crossbones paired with all that pink!

AUsome mom said...

Too fantastic!! So different and so fun!

daniela said...

awesome way to use that background stamp...love it!

Rose said...

this is FANTASTIC!! :D


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.