May 15, 2009

You're My Favorite!

Oy! It's finally friday!! I just can't believe its actually here!  I have been crafting a lot this week. It's been fun but boy, you should see the floor! Today I have been taking notice of all the things falling apart around me while I have been busy. Laundry, dishes, floors, yard... it's quite the mess around these parts! Thats what I will be working on today. But for now, here is todays card:
A little polka dotted Papertrey goodness for ya! I purchased all this purple paper from them and haven't been using it much. It's a hard color to wrap my brain around, but I do love it paired with red. And that button I love so much. I want to use it on every card, it's that great! 

Here's a little close up for ya:
I embossed the sentiment and flourish with sparkle white embossing powder. It gives a fun little oomph to it. That's all for me today. The weekend is pretty full, but I do plan to be around for some posts. Something simple tomorrow and my 365 Cards Sketch on Sunday, hope to see you around! Have a great weekend!
k

Deets: (all Papertrey Ink Unless Noted)
Stamps: Everyday Classics
Ink: Pure Poppy, Plum Pudding, Dark Chocolate, Fresh Snow
Paper: Plum Pudding, Stampers White, Dark Chocolate, Pure Poppy, Bitty Dot Pattern Paper
Accessories: Pure Poppy Twill, Vintage Button. Sparkle Embossing Powder (can't remember brand!)

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

Darling card kristie! I know what you mean...housework takes the backseat to crafting at my house!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.