May 12, 2009

Absolutely Fabulous

It came, it finally came!!! Today I received my anniversary set in the mail AND actually got ot use it! And let me just say, I absolutely love this set!

Today nap time was a bit of a train wreck, but I managed to squeeze this little baby in. Ronin picked me some mini flowers which were yellow and green. The way it looked made me think of a star in a flower and so that is what I did for this card! I added some buttons and a sentiment. This little guy is something like 3.5 squared. So not big. 

Happy Monday to ya! I hope to get a post in tomorrow before the day is actually gone!
This week should be fun right? It's always a good omen to get a stamp set on a monday.
Love to you!
k

Deets:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink 2nd Anniversary Set
Ink: SU! Old Olive, Summer Sun, Basic Black
Paper: Papertrey Ink Stampers White, Kraft
Accessories: Papertrey Ink White Buttons, Embroidery Thread

3 comments:

Bonnie said...

Ah....great creation! don't you just luv this set!!

Vicky said...

Yay! I'm so glad you finally got the set!! FANTASTIC card!!

~amy~ said...

It's always good to start the week with a new stamp set! FUN card Kristie!!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.