May 9, 2009

Quick and Easy... Kind Of

Hey there on a Saturday morning! I am supposed to be running right now, but you can see that  I am not. I wanted to post this little guy that I worked on last night:

I stamped the large woodgrain circle from Hero Arts in four different colors and then cut them square for the back ground. I curved the background stamp which is from the PTI Background Basics: Retro set and then the chandelier from Heidi Swapp is stamped and embossed in white. Simple and modern-y. So it looks pretty simple, but did take a bit of time and thought. I guess that means I learned something! I like that it is one layer, with some layered stamping

So what do you have planned for this saturday?? I hope it is delightful! I am going out to buy my Mother's Day gift, which is so funny when I read it, but really this is the only way. I really want a bread maker and need to scram with the kids so Patrick can work for a few hours. Plus I have been told my real gift won't be her for a while. So don't worry, my husb. is still on top of it! 

Be sure to check back tomorrow for my 365 Cards Sketchy Sunday card! 
And have a good one!
k

Deets:
Stamps: Hero Arts Hello Circles, Papertrey Ink Background Basics: Retro, Heidi Swapp Chandelier
Ink: Hero Arts Soft Pool, SU! Summer Sun, Tangerine Tango, Basic Grey, Color Box Chalk Ink Moss Green, Papertrey Ink Fresh Snow
Paper: Papertrey Ink Stampers Select White
Accessories: Filigree White embossing powder

4 comments:

ARISTIONO NUGROHO said...

Hi friend, peace...
Your blog very interesting. If you willing visit or follow my blog please, "SOsiologi Dakwah" at http://sosiologidakwah.blogspot.com

Anonymous said...

Oh My I love your card...Thos eChandaleers are fab...
Hope your enjoying your weekend Kristie:)♥

Heather said...

LOVE this card. The chandelier(sp) is fab.

~amy~ said...

soooooo calling my name :)


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.