May 31, 2009

365 Cards: Sketch Sunday

Welcome to Sunday people! What a fun week it has been and I am excited to start a new one. So lets get on it! Here is today's sketch over at 365 Cards. I am pretty sure you will have fun with this one this week (um... do I say that every week?) Well, it's true!

Here is my take on said sketch:


I used ALL Cosmo Cricket papers. I covered the entire front which is something I rarely do. I also added paper to the chipboard party hat and trimmed it out. I used some faux stitching on the background paper and the sentiment. Both chipboard sentiment and hat come from Maya Road. I made up that little pom pom by wrapping bakery twine, tying it together and trimming the loops. (I am sure you know how to do this already, but for some reason find myself explaining it anyway!)

That's it for now! Have a relaxing and glorious day!
loves~
k

Deets:
Paper: Get Happy by Cosmo Cricket. Stampers White by Papertrey Ink
Accessories: Chipboard by Maya Road, Bakery Twine by Martha Stewart, Brads by American Crafts, Embroidery floss and black pen (stash)



7 comments:

Vicky said...

Fantastic card, Kristie!! That little hat is just too cool! So, i'm dying to know - how was the wedding on the Brooklyn Bridge!? Did you guys have to make a run for it :)?

~amy~ said...

cosmo cricket has seriously been rockin' my world lately...what a super duper fun card Kristie!!!

~Tammy~ said...

Very bright and funky! Love the Maya Road Chip too

Anonymous said...

Very nicely done! It makes me want to party!! You always have such a flair for color and fun! THANKS!
G in Utah

Jeannie said...

Fun card Kristie! Not sure I'll get to it today, but it's a great sketch!!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Rose said...

what a fun card!!! :D

Barb said...

Such a fun and festive card!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.