May 20, 2009

365 Cards Challenge: It's Hip To Be Square!

Hey, it's wednesday again!! Today it's my turn to do a challenge at 365 Cards. Today's challenge is to use 5 squares somewhere on your card. And here it is:

I chose my five colors, squared them up and stamped an image on each one. I wanted it to be hip and simple and striking. I drew a frame using a Silver Deco Pen. What do you think? Can't wait to see what you create today! Hope you have a glorious day and remember to mark your calendars for Cutting Cafe Week starting on Sunday at 365 Cards!
loves to you today~
k

Deets:
Stamps: Hero Arts Hello Circles, Pink Paislee Sweet Cakes, Papertrey Ink Polka Dot Basics, Sassafras Lass Oh My Deer.
Ink: Papertrey Ink Pure Poppy, Spring Moss. Hero Arts Soft Pool. SU! Pink Passion, Summer Sun, Chocolate Chip
Paper: Papertrey Ink Pure Poppy, Stampers White, Aqua Mist, Spring Moss, Lemon Tart, Hibiscus Burst, Kraft
Accessories: Pop Dots, Deco Pen

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

great challenge and a wonderful inspiration card, thanks for all your work

~amy~ said...

really sweet kristie...I love how everything is on a kraft card base...

Shari said...

Love your cards. It's bright and Beautiful!
*Shari*

Karen Lee said...

Lovin' the kraft paper. I need some of that!! Thanks for the wonderful inspiration for todays challenge!

hugs, Karen Lee

Vicky said...

love this kristie! simple and perfect!

Kristen H said...

This was a fun challenge, so thank you for it. I really enjoyed it, and everyone's take was so different.
Your card is amazing!!!
Have an excellent and very creative day!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.