May 12, 2009

Card Patterns Sketch 14


Here is the sketch from Card Patterns. I decided to use the new Kim Hughes Set for this one:

Here is my card:
I just adore Kim Hughes sets. It's odd that I don't own more of them when I love them so much! And honestly I adore Kim. She is so nice and SO amazingly talented. If you have never visited HER BLOG, you really must. She is just fabulous!! 

I used some Basic Grey and K&Co. papers. I love how bright and cheery it is. And I just had to add that little ant there at the end because our ants are out and livin' it up in the summer sun! Every time Cache sees one he has to yell to me to come and look at it. I guess it's because he never has seen an ant before. Kim's ants are much cuter than the ones at my house, thats for sure!

Ok, thats 2 for 2. See you in a bit for another fun card!
k

Deets:
Stamps: Kim Hughes Summer Trees for CHF
Ink: SU! Tangerine Tango, Close To Cocoa, Purely Pomegranate, Ruby Red. Papertrey Ink New Leaf. Hero Arts Soft Pool
Paper: Papertrey Ink Spring Moss. K&Co Citronella, Basic Grey Urban Prairie
Accessories: Papertrey Ink Lemon Tart Saddle Stitch Ribbon, Vintage White Button. Embroidery Floss, Pop Dots

5 comments:

Deanne said...

Awesome card Kristie! I love all of the cute little summer images!

Anonymous said...

Adorable card, I love the little guy in the right corner, so cute on a card, but not in my yard :) great job

~amy~ said...

Sooo Sweet & summery Kristie!!

whoistracy said...

Kristie this is gorgeous! Love the bright colors you used. And who can resist Kim's stamps?!?!

So glad you could play along with us!

Vicky said...

this is super cute, kristie! this is a perfect summer card!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.