May 13, 2009

365 Cards: Hand Written Sentiment

Hey there! Today's 365 Card Challenge is to hand write your sentiment. This was a tricky one because I really don't like my handwriting and I practiced a lot to get it right. I decided a small sentiment was something I could handle because I didn't have to look at it a lot and analyze it. Here is my card:
Now that it is done I actually wanted to do another card with a bigger sentiment. I felt like I was in grade school again doodling little sayings on my notepad. I will definitely try doing something like this again. It's a good challenge! I stamped my flower image right over my polka dot paper. That half scallop circle was intentional ; ) and I double stacked my buttons and double matted my sentiment. Quick and simple today.

Thanks for checking in and for all you amazing crafters who participate at 365 Cards every day or week. You really are SO wonderful at doing the challenges. I am amazed to see how you fit it into your day and I have loved watching your design abilities grow. You are getting so fabulous! So link up your creations HERE, I can't wait to see what you make and have a great day *(half way through the week guys... we can do this!)

loves~
k

Deets:
Stamps: Gel-A-Tins Big N' Wild Things
Ink: Papertrey Ink Ocean Tides
Paper: Papertrey Ink Ocean Tides, Stampers White, Dark Chocolate, Spring Moss Bitty Dot.
Accessories: Papertrey Ink Vintage Buttons, Martha Stewart Bakery String, SU! Scallop Punch, Marvy Circle Punch

7 comments:

~amy~ said...

Magnificent card Kristie...this is a hard challenge...too much pressure to handwrite..lol.

Anonymous said...

beautiful card, yes this handwriting thing is scary, I wish I knew calligraphy. Your card is very inspirational, thanks

Jeannie said...

If I had handwriting like that, I'd use it all the time!
Great card!

Peace and Luv,
Jeannie

Sophie said...

Fabulous card ! I love the dotted paper, the flowers, the button and ...your handwriting !

Vicky said...

gorgeous Kristie - so calm and soothing!

Tommie said...

You seriously have the neatest handwriting!

-Tommie
Oh My Gluestick

Anonymous said...

Your handwriting would make a teacher proud!! G in Utah


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.