May 13, 2009

2 Sketches 4 You: Sketch 26 (Re-Post!)

**I had originally wanted this to post at the end of the day but in my sleepy stupor last night I forgot to change the time on the post so it posted first. You probably think my ramblings make no sense. But basically I am just out of it, so I am posting it again at the right time!

Here is the sketch from 2 Sketches 4 You. 
Here is my take:
Again I used Basic Grey Paper (for trees and bottom) but used a whole lotta stampin' for the rest of the card. The sky background is from the Papertrey Ink Background Basics: Retro set. It's the stitched squares and I just stamped it randomly across the paper. The fence, trees and bird is from Kim Hughes Summer Trees and I also used the wood grain and sentiment stamp from Cosmo Cricket's Happy Campers Set. I thought this might be a good "welcome to the neighborhood" card, but I don't actually own that sentiment. I thought this one worked just as well for the occasion.

So that is it for today's Take-Off Tuesday(s). Hope you enjoyed all the cards I made. It feels good to have some challenge cards done for the week! I hope to get a few more made, but we will just have to see ; ) 
Be sure to check back tomorrow for my 365 Cards Challenge! See you then!
loves~
k

Deets:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Background Basics: Retro, Kim Hughes Summer Trees, Cosmo Cricket Happy Camper
Ink: SU! Basic Black, Ruby Red, Close To Cocoa. Papertrey Ink Dark Chocolate, New Leaf. Hero Arts Soft Pool
Paper: Papertrey Ink Stampers White, Linen Vellum, Dark Chocolate, Kraft. Basic Grey Urban Prairie

10 comments:

ivy said...

great paper piecing this scene!

Unknown said...

this is a gorgeous card - your paper piecing is fabulous! Thanks for playing
:) Kazan

cnelson said...

what a great card! your paper piecing is amazing!

papertrails leaver said...

Your card is so cute! I love how you made the sky background and paper pieced the trees. Great card!

~Lori Roop said...

Beautiful card! The scene you've created is darling!

Amarins said...

What a beauty!
Greetings,
Amarins

Vicky said...

such a COOL card! Love it!

Angela said...

What a great scene card.. love the tree and that sweet little birdie...

**Nancy** said...

Beautiful card!!! Love the trees!!!

Lou Sims said...

What a fab card - just love everything about it. How clever how you have flipped the sketch.

Lou
x


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.