Oct 14, 2009

365 Cards: Torendi Week!

Good Morning to ya! Another fun day here at 365 Cards with Torendi week in full swing. Today's challenge is to use two patterned papers with the same pattern, but that are different colors. My papers come from this months Torendi Kit with Cosmo Cricket papers:


I also used some vinyl rub-ons that come in the kit. The tree, bird and border line all in a butter cream color. They are really fun. I have a few more that will be used later this week! The fun thing about these rub-ons is that they are more like stickers. They are applied like a rub on but with out any rubbing, if that makes any sense! The cardstock base is from American crafts (also in the kit) and the sentiment is a stamp from my stash. 

That is all it takes today ladies. So break out that pattern paper. I know you have it tucked away safe. If you are anything like me, you get to your LSS and you can't decide between all the great colors so you get one of each! Can't wait to see your creations today. I am still coming down with something (I wish it would hurry already!) but I hope to have some time and energy to take a trip through Mr. Linky and leave you all some love.
Thanks for playing today!
k

Deets:
Stamps: Thoughtful Messages (Hero Arts)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU!)
Paper: Textured Yellow Cardstock (AC), Earth Love (Cosmo Cricket)
Accessories: Vinyl Rub-Ons (Torendi Kit), Scallop Circle Punch (SU!) Circle Punch (Marvy)

7 comments:

Beverly S. said...

Love how you used the tree and bird on this one....also the papers chosen. :) Pretty card!

Rose said...

this is so cute! love the papers and that little birdie is the cutest thing :0)

~amy~ said...

love, love, love this Kristie!!!

Heather said...

Great colors!!!

Mari AKA Momo said...

I love this card Kristie!!! So cute... thanks for the inspiration!

Janice said...

Gorgeous, Kristie, just gorgeous!

Gloria Stengel said...

Out of the park today, girl. Love it!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.