Oct 21, 2009

Mac Mae October Card Kit--Count My Blessings

Ok, so you know how I said I was going out yesterday? Well, I ended up not doing that at all. It's funny how life just takes you on these little paths depending on your choices. Well, nothing major happened. I just had a rough night and was way too tired to go schlepping to the city with a kid for the day. So baby and I did some much needed laundry and grocery shopping and came home to nap. The only problem with that is then I lost valuable crafting/working time and now I feel even more behind! Hence today's card being posted at 10pm. 

Here is another card from the October Mac Mae Card Kit:

This is another one Pam has on her blog. I wanted to wait until I got the ok from her to show you the rest of them. The papers and gems are from the kit, except for the large one in the middle and the sentiment which are both from my stash.

Finally got my flu shot today but the kids are still without theirs. Guess I am a little late in the game and have to wait for the next batch to come in. I have been calling all over town(s) to find some and now have an appt. for them in Nov. Hope they don't get sick before then! I am feeling fine, but I do have a chest cold of some sort and today I found out that I have gained 12 lbs in the last month! WHOA! I new things were a little out of control (this happened with the other 2) but seriously... that is way too much. The dr. was alarmed, and then we had a good laugh ; )

Anyway, enough about that. Be sure to check back tomorrow for my 365 Cards Challenge.

Thanks for stopping by!
k

Deets:
Stamps: Fall Elegance (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Black Graphite (Brilliance)
Paper: Green Polka Dot CS (Bazzill), Pattern Paper Damask (SEI)
Accessories: Adhesive Gems (Basic Grey)

2 comments:

Heidi said...

love this color combination! so fresh! is that sentiment a rub-on? It's really sweet.

thanks for sharing!!!

Linda Beeson said...

What a truly gorgeous card!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.