Oct 13, 2009

Pink Persimmon Fabric Card

How was your holiday yesterday? (uh, you U.S. peeps?!) We went on a little pumpkin picking rampage and got some apples too. We came home and made caramel for our apples and colored our pumpkins and got them set on the porch. Unfortunately I feel I am coming down with something. That can never be good. I hope if it is coming it comes and goes fast! But until then, here is a little something to look at for today:
It's all fabric background with my little Pink Persimmon girl and her wagon 'o books. Doesn't that look fun!? I would love to sit with a wagon of books and read the day away! I coloredwith pencils, but paper pieced her dress. A lot of you out there said you loved this set, so I thought I would play around with it! It is quite fun I must say ; )

Be sure to check back tomorrow for my 365 Cards Challenge and check out more of the Torendi goodies you can get in their October Kit.

See ya then!
k


Deets:
Stamps: Little Red Wagon (Pink Persimmon)
Ink: Jet Black (StaZon)
Paper: Kraft, Stampers White, Lemon Tart Bitty Dot PP (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Twill, Vintage Button, Twine (Papertrey Ink) Fabric, Colored Pencils from stash. 

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

OMGoodness Kristie...this is cuter than cute!!!

Kelly S. said...

Fabric background, eeeek! I love it! Awesome card, Kristie! I haven't tried the pile o books in the wagon yet, thanks for the inspiration!

Ink, paper and BLING! said...

Cute!
I love those stamps!
I am going to have to make space in my budget!
R


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.