Oct 18, 2009

365 Cards: Sketchy Sunday!!


Oh me, oh MY! This sketch threw me for quite a big loop. And still, I think maybe I took a little too much artistic license, but you can see for yourself...
Today's Sketch at 365 Cards:

My take on today's sketch at 365 Cards:
I used some Pink Persimmon stamps that of course are ADORABLE! You can check them out HERE.  I realized with this card that even when you think you are cutting things straight, they are indeed, less than straight! How does that work anyway??  

As you can see, not much too it. Only one layer for everything. I popped up my sentiment card for a bit of dimension, but it's not a lot. Added some Diamond Stickles to my flowers. And of course button and twine (which is now gone!) I must re-order double this time.


All in all a peaceful and quiet Sunday. Patrick is home again home again, jiggidy jig jig and we are spending today as family. Maybe a nap, maybe a book. You know, the possibilities are endless, but I do plan on having a moment of quiet to myself.

Hope your Sunday is blessed!
k

Deets:
Stamps: Oh Dear! Silhouettes (Pink Persimmon)
Ink: Soft Pool (Hero Arts), Black Graphite (Brilliance), Raspberry Fizz, Berry Sorbet, Lemon Tart (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Aqua Mist, Berry Sorbet, Spring Moss, Plum Pudding, Kraft (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Vintage Button, Jute Twine (Papertrey Ink), Diamond Stickles


3 comments:

~amy~ said...

such a deer card...love it!

ThePaperStop said...

Thanks for stopping by. LOVE the baby countdown on your blog. :) And, of course, your cards are beatiful.

Gloria Stengel said...

I love what you did with the sketch. This was really a hard one for me too! Your card is so soft and pretty!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.