Oct 27, 2009

Spooky Halloween

Hello! I had misplaced yesterdays post among the posts of last week, so if you didn't see it, scroll down to yesterday and it is now there.

Today's card is another halloween one. It's going to my neighbor who is 90 and made me dinner on Sunday! What an amazing woman she is! I packed this up with her dishes and some pumpkin dish towels I picked up from Target. 

Isn't that apoxy pumpkin the cutest thing! I added the DO NOT ENTER sticker to a button and put on some adhesive gems. The rest is patterned paper. All from the October Mac Mae Card Kit. 

Today it is rainy rainy rainy. Which is fine with me actually. It's nice to have  a forced down day, and I am taking it! Although still today we are going to play at a friends house, run some errands and hopefully pain the bathroom. Still lots to be done! I am constantly surprised that even though my kindergartener is gone ALL day, it goes by so fast! DH's back is slowly getting better. He actually walked to the train today, so that is an improvement.  Can't wait till he is back to normal, if that ever happens....

Hope you have  a great day today wherever you are!!

loves
k

3 comments:

Natasha said...

All of your halloween cards are adorable!

~amy~ said...

what a fabbie neighbor you have...90...wow...can you imagine? perfect card Kristie!

Heidi said...

wow, you have nice neighbors!! and that is such cute paper!! perfect with the gingham ribbon (however that's spelled)

heidi
http://haphazardlycrafty.blogspot.com


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.