Oct 2, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge #17

Here are the colors for this weeks challenge over at Dawn's:
I have noticed this color combo has been around a lot and I seem to use it a lot too. It's just too perfect to pass up so I whipped up a card:
Usually Dawn has lots of colors you need to use so I have always used up at least one with the card base. I decided NO to that one this time. So cream card base, stamped with some aqua. Pure Poppy heart stamped on Kraft and some red stitching. Some Chocolate ink and a button to round it all up. Basically I only used a little bit of each color. But I am liking the simplicity of it. It feels nice to me.  

That's all for today. It's World Card Making Day tomorrow. Are you going to celebrate?? I sure am. Be sure to stop by for a card!

Thanks for stopping by!
k

Deets:
Stamps: Heart Prints, Background Basics: Retro (Papertrey Ink) Loving Words (Ali Miles)
Ink: Soft Pool (Hero Arts) Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink) Chocolate Chip (SU!)
Paper: Kraft, Rustic Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Vintage Button, Jute Twine (Papertrey Ink), Large Heart Punch (Marvy), Sewing Machine


10 comments:

~amy~ said...

such a sweet card kristie!!

Inspired Scrapper said...

Super cute simple card... love it :)

Maureen said...

fabulous! love the hint of colour everywhere...simply WOW!

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Wonderful stiching and great heart elements. Way to rock Dawn's color combo.

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Sue Lelli said...

I LOVE this card and how it "feels". I love how you stamped the aqua background and the heart and sentiment and button are FAB!

Andrea M said...

Wow! This is great! Love the background - simply stunning :)

Kelly S. said...

Kristie this is SOOOO adorable! Simple but SO fabulous!

Steph said...

Very striking. Great job.

Brenda Weaver said...

beautiful card!

Tammy said...

Love the simplicity of this card--it's beautiful!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.