Oct 4, 2009

PTI WCMD Challenge #3: India

Third Challenge, India!! Incorporate rhinestones, sequins and jewels in your card. 
Well, I went simple on this one, which might not be very "India" of me. But I do like it nonetheless and I hate to say that it looks better in person than in this photo. But don't be disappointed ok!

Card for Challenge #3:
I used some Gold Glimmer Mist all over this card to give it a nice shine. I added some jewelry beads to it as well. I like the Background Basics: Retro stamp because it added a little "henna" feel to it.  I glued down all those beads in the shape of the stamp and added a sentiment.
Very simple. What do you think???

Ok, so anyone else out there up for the challenges?? I hope so. Can't wait to go browsing around all the creations. These are some really fun challenges. Makes you realize how much you can find if you are willing to go out of your own backyard!

loves
k

Deets: All Papertrey Ink unless Noted
Stamps: BackGround Basics: Retro, Autumn Abundance (sentiment)
Ink: Purely Pomegranate (SU!) Jet Black (StaZon)
Paper: Aqua Mist
Accessories: Beads (from stash)

8 comments:

Tammy said...

Love the effect the glimmer mist gave your card - and the beads were nice touch.

Rachelle said...

Love this! all of your world card making day entries are beautiful. I've enjoyed browsing your blog.

Marisa G said...

This is beautiful! Love how you used the border image, and how you filled in the beads. Great job.

Natasha said...

What a cool use of that background image! Perfect for this challenge! Love it.

Heather said...

Love the colors!

Sharon said...

Great card! I really like the beads filling in just one of the shapes.

Heather in FL said...

I think it's VERY pretty. Love the use of the stamp and the beads. The Glimmer Mist is pretty, too. :-)

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Simple and sleek. Stunning job on the India challenge.

It's a good life!
Terri E.


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.