Oct 4, 2009

365 Cards: Sketchy Sunday!!

Another fabulous Sunday and it is officially October, the fallish-y month of the year! Here is our sketch for today, I hope you can play along!:
Here is my take:
I guess you could say I flipped it and turned it. It's all scatty-wompus (is that still a real word? was it ever?)  I used some K&Co Halloween papers that I got last year. Just trying to use them up! Love those fuzzy spiders (yes they are fuzzy!)  I used the sewing machine again and love the spider web feel it gives. I am still loving these Spellbinders tags. I think I always will!!

Ok, I hope you got some card making in this weekend, especially since we had an entire day given to celebrate! I can't wait to see your take on this weeks sketch. It really is a fun one!

Thanks for stopping by:
loves
k

Deets:
Stamps: 2009 Halloween Tags (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Lemon Tart (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: K&CO Pattern, Purple Cardstock (Michael's) Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: True Black Grosgrain, Vintage Buttons (Papertrey Ink), Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black Markers (SU!)

5 comments:

Gloria Stengel said...

Very cute! I have that whole paper pad and will probably never use it all up! LOL I love what you did here...very cool.

Ink, paper and BLING! said...

So clever!
I love it, the stitching so much like a web! Clever lady!
R

Celeste said...

Great card. The paper is great, I love the spiders and the stitching.

Kristen H said...

That stitching is so awesome, I have to learn how to use a sewing machine, because that is such a cool effect. Love your fuzzy spiders too!
Halloween, and your card, ROCKS!!!

Jenny S. (UK) said...

This is such a fun card and loving those papers and the fuzzy creepy crawlies eeww!!!. I really must fix my sewing machine or get a new one. Needs must.


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.