Oct 19, 2009

Thankful for You

I am out today on the town with some fri-ends... maybe have some fries... to make my 'end' bigger! HA! Here is a little card I made up using the October Mac Mae Card Kit. 

I actually added the stamps from my stash, but the papers and adhesive gems are from the kit. I was super happy with how this turned out considering I didn't have a starting idea. 

Its a new week my friends and life's possibilities are endless! Hope your monday treats you well!
loves
k

Deets:
Stamps: Polka Dot Basics, Polka Dot Basics 2, 2009 Fall Tags (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: fresh Snow (papertrey Ink), Chocolate Chip (SU!)
Paper: SEI pattern paper. Textured Cardstock (Bazzill)
Accessories: Adhesive Gems, Fiskars Circle Punch

5 comments:

Jenn said...

Hi Kristie,

Thanks for stopping by my blog, I loved all your 365 cards.

The sentiment has to to with Mario and Video games :) hehe

~amy~ said...

CUTE....excellent job kristie..

Sophie said...

I love all these circles !

Michele Kovack said...

Very cool card! Love the circles!

Kim Dellow said...

Oh wow that is so fabulous, love the colours. Kim


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.