Oct 9, 2009

Apple Thank You

Ugh, can you tell I am behind? It's all my hubbys fault!!! (how many times have you hear me say that one??) Actually it has been a glorious week. After 10 days of no hubby, he has be taking it easy and hanging around the house, taking half days and playing with the kids. It's so nice to have him home. SO NICE!

The flip side.... not as much crafting time. But, you just wait, I have a few things to share with you later in the month. I have been working on kits and submissions and can't wait to share them. Until then, here is a little ditty I cooked up last week:

A new friend at church went on an apple picking trip and shared the fruits of her labors with me! I thought I would make her up a thank you card. I am going to take her some fresh bread and pepper jelly too. You just can't send back a basket empty now can you? I love making new friends!

This is a little of a wild card for me. Lots of pattern and bold color. Not my best effort, but its a card nonetheless.

And that has to be all for me tonight. Have some photos to edit and kids to put to bed, so I must be going. Thanks for stopping by. You have all left me such sweet comments this week. I appreciate you! Love to you and yours.
k

Deets: All Papertrey Ink Unless Noted
Stamps: 2009 Autumn Tags, Polka Dot Basics, Scattered Showers (sentiment) Scattered Shower Additions (Tag)
Ink: Pure Poppy. Old Olive, Basic Black (SU!)
Paper: Kraft, Stampers Select White
Accessories: Vintage Button, Grosgrain, Jute Twine

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

super darling kristie...love the ribbon treatment!

naomi chokr said...

oh my absolutely cute creation here!!!!!

lindalou said...

Not your best effort? It's adorable. I love what you did with the ribbon.


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.