Oct 31, 2009

Pink Persimmon Halloween Treat Box

Today is the day everyone! I am busy putting on a Halloween party at church so I will not be around, but wanted to share with you a little something I made for giving out treats this year. Our first official year of trick or treating! (that's one of the perks of living in the 'burbs!)



This is my new 'holiday' box. There are so many things you can do with a box when you decorate it for an occasion. This is the first of many times I hope to use this box. I purchased it from Michael's and stained it a nice natural color. I used Pink Persimmon's Large Banner Set and Carnival Alphas set to spell out Trick Or Treat.  You might not be able to see the black glitter that I added to the letters to help them stand out and then I added some eyelets and a few Halloween die cuts to finish it off.

We are doing a trunk or treat for the kids today, so this baby will come in handy. I have already started working on what I can do with this box for both Thanksgiving and Christmas so I hope you will keep checking back. Be sure to check out Pink Persimmon's website for all their great stamps. A few of which have just been released!

Thanks for stopping by. I will see you tomorrow, Nov. 1! And I promise.... no more halloween cards!!!! ('til next year ; )

Loves
k

Deets:
Stamps: Carnival Alpha Set, Large Banner Set (pink persimmon)
Ink: Old Olive, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black (SU!) Plum Pudding (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Stampers Select White
Accessories: Embroidery Floss, eyelets (from stash), Halloween Die Cuts (K&Co.) Glitter (Martha Stewart) 

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

cute, cute, cute...I have a couple of those crates...great idea!

Heather said...

I want, need, love this box! Great idea.


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.