Oct 27, 2009

Happy Haunting

Good morning!! What a fun blog hop we had yesterday. I can't believe how many of you cut off your own dolls hair (or at least know someone that did). Mischief must be in the air! Also, I just wanted you to know I finished off a package of Butterfinger this week. (for those of you who don't know what it is, you can click on the link) AND we had Papa John's!! Looks like that post affected me a lot! So glad you all came by and I hope you will keep checking with us this week. I know there are some blog candies to go around (and if you come back here on wed. I promise, you won't be disappointed ; )

Ok. Also, I totally apologize to those of you who don't celebrate (or don't like) Halloween. That is all I have to post this week, but please know that I am aware of your circumstance and it will be over soon. As of Nov. 1 we have only harvest-y and fun cards to show. Plus some projects, so keep coming back even if you see another pesky Halloween card.

But for now, here is my monday contribution:

I covered the spider die cut with lots of glitter and popped him up for a spooky presentation. The sentiment is a sticker and the rest is patterned paper. All from the October Mac Mae Card Kit.

I really have to run today. Its been a difficult weekend. My husband pulled his back out (again!) and really cannot move. I have never seen him in so much pain and its been quite a struggle to keep things moving this weekend. Of course his sense of responsibility is getting the best of him and he is going into work today. But that means I have to drive him. No walking allowed. He is feeling a bit better and I want to keep him on the mend so I must run now.

Thanks for visiting this weekend. Good luck with the blog candy contests! Keep coming back and have a wonderful day!
k

Deets:
All items from October  Mac Mae Card Kit

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

excellent card Kristie...love that spidey although I don't dig the real ones...

Heidi said...

this is so cute! i just love black glitter... thanks for sharing!!

heidi
http://haphazardlycrafty.blogspot.com


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.