Oct 16, 2009

365 Cards: Semi Circle Challenge

Welp, its Friday. Can you believe it? Today I am using up the rest of my Torendi Kit for the 365 Card Challenge. The rules: A semi-circle must be the main focal point on your card. 

Here she is:

Really simple layout/design. Love these rub-ons! The sentiment is from my own stash as are the eyelets. All else is the TORENDI OCTOBER KIT!  Any fancy plans for your weekend?? Oh, please do share! We might venture out for the Foliage Festival, and help out with an Eagle Scout Project. Other than that I plan on crafting!

Thanks for stopping by have a Great day!
k

Deets:
Stamps Out On A Limb Sentiments (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Black Graphite (Brilliance)
Paper: Gold Textured Cardstock (AC), Earth Love PP (Cosmo Cricket)
Accessories: Vinyl Rub-Ons (Torendi Oct. Kit), Eyelets (from stash)

1 comment:

Gloria Stengel said...

Nice job! As you can see, I was running out of stuff so had to make a gift card! LOL

Plans...I have to clean the house, decorate for fall, and then....MAKE CARDS, BABY! hee hee


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.