Oct 23, 2009

Hocus Pocus

Hey there. Happy Evening to you. Kids are finally in bed and this day is finally coming to a close. So I present a little Halloween treat for you:

This is a tag I made using this months Mac Mae Card Kit. It comes with this black tag, the stickers, the twine and gems. Also, see those cute little witches legs???? Yup... that stamp came in it too... just because. That's one of the things I love about Pam's kits. There is always a great little thing in there that she sends just because she is a swell gal. So I stamped those little legs on some tissue paper to finish out my gift bag. This is going to be filled with some special spooky treats for a family we will be spending our Hallows Eve with.
Here is a little close up of the tag. You can see the glitter on the cauldron (which I love) and the popped up sentiment.

Thats all for tonight. Just a little over a week 'til the big day! Lots of Halloween fun to be had. And OH, I still need to dig up some costumes for the 4 of us. Any ideas?? I'm stumped too ; 0
Hope you all are well and that you sleep well too! Nighty Night!

k

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

excellent idea...love it!

Anonymous said...

Cuteness! ---teri


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.