Oct 18, 2009

Mac Mae October Card Kit--Is HERE!!

Can I be the first one to tell you how wonderful and AMAZING this card kit is?? Ok, thank you... its WONDERFUL and AMAZING!! I couldn't stop digging through it and playing with it. It's available to you for an amazing price so get on over to Pam's blog Mac Mae Kits  and order your own. Here is just a little taste of the cards I made with this kit. I hope to show them all off in these days leading to Halloween:

Now you have to know that there are items in here to make Halloween cards/tags/gifts but also you can get things that are for any other occasion. (take today's card for example)

This was made with some SEI pattern papers and some polka dot embossed cardstock from the kit. I used my Nestabilities to make the circles. The adhesive gems also come in the kit. This was super easy to put together. Everything matches so well and I tell you there was enough to make GOBS of stuff. 


That's all for today. Small and easy. Be sure to stop by tomorrow for 365 Cards Sketchy Sunday. Hope your Saturday ROCKS!!

Deets: All items from MAC MAE October Card kit unless noted
Stamps: Friends Til The End (papertrey Ink) NOT IN KIT
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU!)
Paper: SEI PP, Polka Dot CS (Bazzill)
Accessories: Adhesive Gems

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

absolutely gorgeous Kristie...I'm hooked on shaped cards!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.