Nov 1, 2009

365 Cards: Sketchy Sunday!!

Whew! I feel like I haven't recovered yet from the craziness of this last week. But, Sketchy Sunday stops for no wo-Man!
Here is today's sketch:

I really loved this sketch when I looked at it. I still love it, but for some reason my card has left me wanting more.... I think my mojo has taken the day off!!


Ugh. Can I just say I am not happy with this card. not. happy. But, Happy November 1st to you all! My card is an interesting array of things. Some sandpapering, some inking, and do you see that mirror paper peeking out from under the sun?? My DH brought that home for me. It was a bit of a promo thing-y they were doing, or something like that. I think they were going to put it on one of his sets,  but he said no and brought home the sample! Thanks! It is shiny and fun and I thought it would help chase some gloomies away.

How are you doing on this Sunday? Did you make it through October ok? Can you believe we still have so many holidays ahead of us to celebrate? Boy they come fast. I realized the kindergartener is off at least one day every week this month. That's a lot of time off for fun!

Anyway. I think a nap today is in order. It's the only way to set my body straight. This cold that has been 'coming on' for the last week or so is still here and changing every day. Now I am sneezing a ton (not good for the bladder!) and my nose is running. totally lame! Hopefully sleep will help and if it doesn't at least it will feel good for a bit.

See you and thanks for stopping by!
k

Deets: All Papertrey Ink unless noted
Stamps: Scattered Showers Additions
Ink: Black Graphite (Brilliance), Soft Pool (Hero Arts), Summer Sun (SU!) Spring Moss, Berry Sorbet, Fresh Snow (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Spring Moss, Aqua Mist, Stampers White, Ocean Tides
Accessories: Adhesive Pearl (Basic Gray), Diamond Stickles, Sanding Block, Sponge 



4 comments:

~amy~ said...

kristie, I love your card...seriously..I think we're too hard on ourselves :)

Rose said...

i think it is an awesome card!! amy is right dont be so hard on yourself :0)

Anonymous said...

Very pretty card, it is so summery and warm looking, great job!!!!

Gloria Stengel said...

I like your sunshiney card! Love the papers. So "smiley"!

Hey, your baby-kins has only 88 more days!!! I can't wait to be a cyber "auntie"! hee hee


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.