Jun 9, 2008

Craft Alert!! I Heart 2 Stamp Challenge

Of course I did another challenge today (that makes three in three days. Whew!) I really like this sketch. Must use it again. but next time with more stamping.
This sketch is from the I Heart 2 Stamp website.















Here's my take on said challenge.
I wish you could see the white brads in the bottom right hand corner. guess the paper is just too busy. I really love how it turned out. I think all the work is being done by the paper and not by the embossed flower. oh well. I like it anyway!



Deets:
Stamp: Beautiful Blooms (PTI)
Paper: Madera Island (S.E.I)
Ink: SU! White Craft
Accessories: hardware (from stash), White brads (American Crafts), Embossing Powder



2 comments:

Janine said...

Hi Kristie

The flower is from a Hero Arts set.
Don't know the name as of yet but will try to get it to you asap.

Anonymous said...

this is sooooo pretty!! thx for playing!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.