Jun 18, 2008

Conflict Of Interests: LINK FIXED!!


Did you know you were reading a crafting blog? NO? Well, I didn't know I was writing one! 
It's been brought to my attention that maybe some of you don't want to read about crafts and some of you don't want to read about my children.

So to accommodate everyone involved (including myself) we have become a 2 blog family.

If you want to hear all about my family and the milestones and adventures of my children, then please visit our new family blog.


There is a new post too, so enjoy!

For those of you who may want to check out the different arts and crafts that I am interested in, you can stay right here.


Thanks for being patient through this flushing out system. I used to never want a blog and now I have two. What is this world coming to?

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Well, I love to read both of your blogs! It makes me feel connected! A Utah Fan


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.