Apr 8, 2009

Raspberry Suite Color Challenge 3

Hello, Hello everyone! How is your Tuesday treatin' ya? Things are pretty normal around here, nothing crazy to report. But, I did want to get in Dawn's color challenge this week since I had to miss last weeks. It's a fun one, so check it out! Here are the wonderful colors:

I found some papers that matched it really well, and were actually stripes to boot, so I used 'em! Which means there wasn't a lot of stamping. Here is my take:

I seem to be making a lot of baby cards lately and using the same set (oooh, time to go shopping!). We just found out that my sister-in-law is actually prego right now with a baby girl, so I think that is why this card turned out the way it did.... Pretty sure baby girl will be getting one of these soon! 
The striped paper is by Scenic Route. The polka dots are on the reverse side. And the other great stuff is Papertrey Ink.  Hope all is well where you are, thanks for checking in!
loves~
k


Deets:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Bitty Baby Blessings
Ink: Papertrey Ink Dark Chocolate
Paper: Scenic Route DP, Papertrey Ink Kraft, Sweet Blush, Pure Poppy, Berry Sorbet, Vanilla Cream
Accessories: Cream Satin Ribbon, SU! Tab Punch, Martha Stewart Scalloped Heart Punch, Pop Dots, Buttons, Floss

21 comments:

Terri Trotter Earley said...

Super card! Love how sweet this card is. The buttons are a wonderful accent. You rocked this challenge!

It's a good life!
Terri E.

Lynnette said...

Beautiful card! I love your take on the challenge!

AUsome mom said...

Precious!! Congrats to your sister in law too! Thanks for leaving the nice comments on my blog. That paper came in a Martha Stewart pack. Lots of cool colors in it! Love your card.

Sophie said...

Wow, your card is sooo cute ! Love love it !

Sue at Stampndaly said...

So cute!!

Nancy L. said...

Love your card!

Vicky said...

So pretty Kristie! That paper is perfect...how awesome!

Nancy Sanders said...

I love this card It is so adorably cute and so perfect for the color challenge.

Mara Campbell said...

Seriously, cutest card ever!!! I love the whole thing especially that yummy big tied ribbon!!

~amy~ said...

How stinkin' cute is this?!!!! Congrats to your sil!

Anonymous said...

Sooo precious!! Love this card, that big bow puts on the perfect finishing touch!! Yum! :)

Anonymous said...

beautiful card, I really do love it it is sweet and sophisticated

{PurpleD} said...

How precious!!

Joann said...

Terific card!!

Unknown said...

congrats on the spotlight!!

Cheryl said...

What a great card. I love the stripes.

Pam Speidel said...

YOU GO GIRL! Such an adorable card and perfect for the color challenge!

Winter said...

Beautiful baby card! I love everything about it! Congrats on the top pick!

Michelle said...

How precious is this!! Love the buttons and your little tab to the side. Congratulations!

Kristina said...

This is adorable! Definitely deserving of a top pick! Congratulations!

naomi said...

I love the onesie!! great card congratulations!!!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.