Apr 25, 2009

Enjoy Every Moment

I got some new stuff in the mail this week (FINALLY!) I was totally stalking the mailbox. There is nothing worse than expecting a package and only finding one piece of junk mail in your box each day... the waiting was torture. But I did finally get them. I decided to take the plunge on some Pink Paislee Stamps. I have been wanting them for a while. I love their images, but one fear I have with ordering acrylic stamps on-line is what the quality will be. Some acrylic is really thick and doesn't stick very well, nor does it bend easily. I do not like these kinds. 

But I can say that Pink Paislee Stamps are NOT like this. They are SUCH good quality. Thin and bendable, sticky and they leave a great strong image. I LOVE Pink Paislee!

So you will see this image both today and tomorrow for Sketchy Sunday because it is such a fun one. Here is my card:
THIS is the set the sucker is from. And you may notice their sets are 15% off right now! Check them out! I paired this with some S.E.I papers. I also got some new Zing Embossing Powder. BOY is this stuff thick! And I love it too. I used it on the Hero Arts sentiment. We grow suckers at our house and enjoy every moment of it!

So that's all for this glorious Saturday. The fam and I are going to a farm in Massachusetts today. Should be fun with games, egg hunts and square dancing!! We just can't wait to get out and enjoy the day together. 

I hope to see you tomorrow for 365 Cards Sketchy Sunday! Thanks for stopping by today. Have a good one!
k

Deets:
Stamps: Pink Paislee Vintage Pop, Hero Arts Thoughtful Messages
Ink: Versamark, SU! Pacific Point, Old Olive and Tangerine Tango
Paper: Papertrey Ink Melon Berry, Vintage Cream, Ripe Avocado. SU! Tangerine Tango. S.E.I. Citrus Burst
Accessories: Papertrey Ink Mellon Berry Grosgrain, Zing White Embossing Powder, corner rounder, pop dots

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

FAB card Kristie...we are on the Pink Paislee wave length...I posted a CAS Pink Paislee card today...LOVE yours...have fun today!!

ivy said...

how funny.........you grow suckers in your house!LOL!

Gloria Stengel said...

This is adorable! I love it.


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.