Oct 4, 2014

WCMD and Sweet Stamp Shop

Happy World Card Making Day....again!! This is my second post for the day so if you have come to visit, be sure to scroll down to the other post and stay awhile!



Today Sweet Stamp Shop is offering a little WCMD freebie for you! It is so cute, that I am sure you will love it. I used him and some new images (soon to be released) for my card today. 

Take a look:

Just a little side note, I drew out my rectangle in pencil using my T-ruler, before going over it with a black marker. I stamped my sentiment where I wanted it to go and then drew the black line. I erased any pencil marks after I was done.

I cut out some extra eyes and popped them up on my monsters. I also covered them all with glossy accents for a bit of oomph!

Next up (no, I could NOT make just one card with these little guys!) I got this black embossing paste in the mail, just in time. I love white paste, but I have been wanting to try it in black and it's kind of a pain to mix it yourself. I figure a bottle of white AND black is all a girl needs. I can mix all the other colours in-between, right?  Well, I think I was right because I am so happy to have it in my arsenal!

I applied it to my stencil, and this is how it came out. I like it! 

I die cut a circle out of it to make a little peek-a-boo card. I put the monster and the sentiment on the inside of the card and left the polka dots to the outside.

I love his mean little face... I think I need to make up a whole slew of these cards for the next 15 years while my kids grow. There are days I can be a mean-y face! Of course I regret it and I have to apologise. But this would be a great way to do it. I am sure they would appreciate it!

Ok! That concludes all my WCMD cards! I hope you enjoyed them. Thanks for stopping in. Be sure to stop by the Sweet Stamp Shop blog to get your own freebie and take a look at all the other inspiration. Just prepare yourself, this next release is going to be a good one (um, they all are, aren't they!?)  

Until next time...
xoxo
k

3 comments:

Niki Estes said...

So cute! I love those monsters!

Yoonsun Hur said...

Kristie, they are all SO so so cute!

I Card Everyone said...

Absofreakin' adorable!
=] Michele


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.