Oct 17, 2014

Sweet Stamp Shop: Thinking Of You

Hey there, Fancy Pants! Welcome to the 'ol blog! Today I am sharing a new card from Sweet Stamp Shop. 

Here she is:


One of the things I LOVE to do is create my own stamped backgrounds. I bet if you looked in your stash you can find a few things that work together to make your own amazing stamped background. These two sets put together made up this sweet background. I wanted to go for a kind of floral fabric look.


The sequin stamp is from the Bling stamp set and the flowers are from Elegant Flowers set.  I colored the flowers with Copic Markers and then added the sequins in Mint Julep ink by Hero Arts.

I die cut my sentiment medallion and stamped my image from Condolences stamp set.

It was a really easy card to come together. Remember, if you want to stamp a background, be sure to space your big images out first and then add the little images in after. That will help you with balance.

Thanks for stopping by today! Did you get to check out the new release? It's pretty fan-fabulous! Be sure to click HERE If you haven't seen it yet. You can see it in all its glory!

Until next time....just keep on stamping!

xoxo
k

2 comments:

Alexia Misso said...

Gorgeous card Kristie!

Judy1223 said...

Kristie, this is such a gorgeous background! I have this SSS set and never thought to use those elegant flowers as a background. Brilliant! I will definitely be trying this!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.