Mar 14, 2009

Tri-Fold Card

I originally started this card out as a tri-fold, but the folds ended up not being in even 3rds. The top flap is a bit shorter so its an envelope and card in one! You slip off the ribbon to open the flap.



I hand stamped the damask image and the polka dots with some SU! Pink Passion ink. This color stamped on the Summer Sunrise paper ended up changing the look of the pink a bit. So I actually used PTI Berry Sorbet when I stamped on white card stock because it was closer to what the Pink Passion and Summer Sunrise looked combined. Does that make sense? Regardless, I like the contrast of the colors!


Inside you can see I placed a note card to write on with a little rose to add interest. This is a great way to make up a card that will be hand delivered. It looks prettier than a regular white envelope! 
That's it for today. Thanks for stopping by!!
loves~
k

Deets:
Stamps: Papertrey Ink Polka Dot Basics, Inkadinkado Bold Damasks, Basic Greay Porcelain Aviary
Ink: PTI Summer Sunrise, Berry Sorbet, SU! Pink Passion
Paper: PTI Summer Sunrise, Stampers Select White, Kraft
Accessories: PTI New Leaf Ribbon, Martha Stewart Double Scallop Line Punch, Button, Floss, Eyelet, Corner Rounder






4 comments:

~amy~ said...

This is sweeter than sweet..and I love your use of the Aviary image...I'm sooo playing with my set this weekend!!!

Heather said...

I love love LOVE this card! The colors are fab and you know how I love damask (Ever since our bag creations!) You are so talented! I miss yoU!!!

Vicky said...

Oooh...Kristie this is adorable! Love the trifold! And the colors are fantastic together!

Anonymous said...

I love this, Kristie! I especially love the colors.
I hope you are considering entering the Stamping Royalty contest at Paper Crafts. You do wonderful stuff! ---teri


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.