Mar 25, 2009

365 Cards: Ad Inspired!

It's Wednesday again! Yeah for Wednesday's!!!
 Today is my day at 365 Cards and we have an Ad Inspiration for you! Here is the ad:
I love the contrast of color on white and white on color. So I used that as the main idea in my card. Here is my take:
I used my Gel-A-Tins Big & Wild Things set. I LOVE this set. I has such great silhouette images!! I also think their acrylic is a really great quality. I highly recommend them! Anyway, I popped up each layer to give dimension. I love the black with these colors. 
So head on over to 365 Cards and link up your creation for today. I hope this Ad inspires you the way it did me! And I hope to see you this weekend for 365 Cards Sketchy Sunday!
Have a great day!
k

Deets:
Stamps: Gel-a-tins Big & Wild Things, PTI Birthday Basics
Ink: SU! Purely Pomegranate, PTI Fresh Snow
Paper: PTI True Black, Stampers Select White, SU! Kiwi Kiss
Accessories: Pop Up Dimensionals

4 comments:

~amy~ said...

Lovely job Kristie!!!

Vicky said...

You do such a great job with these ad inspired challenges! This is just beautiful!

Natasha said...

You always find the best tings for inspiration, and then make the most beautiful cards! Can I be you when I grow up???

* Di * said...

Great job, love the stamps!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.