Mar 16, 2009

Hambly Screenprints

I love these screen prints by Hambly. They are shaped like little postcards and have different images with them. There is like 8 or so on a sheet. You can see them HERE. Anyway, we get invited to dinner once in a while and I thought they might make a good thank you card:


I actually matted the placard on some True Black card stock by Papertrey Ink. I stamped a little and added a new vintage button in New Leaf (also Papertrey Ink).

I am falling in love with these vintage buttons.  So many different buttons to choose from and as you can see, very fun. So while I was taking these picture, my "card making cohort" decided the picture would be much better with a cookie in it:

And his cute face too. In fact, I think he's on to something. This would make a pretty sweet thank you gift (minus the kid, of course). He definitely has a knack. For cookies AND paper. Boy am I in trouble! ; ) Thanks for checking in today. 
Have a good one!
k

Deets:
Stamps: PTI First Fruits (sentiment)
Ink: SU! Basic Black
Paper: Hambly ScreenPrints Decor Notes, Papertrey Ink True Black, Spring Moss, Scenic Route Laurel, Papertrey Ink New Leaf Vintage Button, Tai Pan Black Satin Ribbon

4 comments:

Natasha said...

R has it right! Every photo shoot (and card for that matter) needs a good cookie!

I love the black and white AND the vintage button! You are rockin' it!

~amy~ said...

Oh Kristie...this is absolutely PERFECT-O!!! Happy Monday!!

Vicky said...

Very cool card! And your son is adorable! :)

Anonymous said...

Oh how I love the card and cookie! Ronin is darling too! You are doing a awesome job! It is so fun to see what you are creating! Love, G in Utah


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.