Mar 1, 2009

365 Cards Super Sketchy Sunday!!

 Every Sunday you can meet at 365 Cards to participate in a sketch challenge and today is our first one!  They are such a great way to inspire creativity. Here is the sketch:
Here is my take:
I used the brightest colors I own. It actually reminds me of Jr. High since these were our school colors. (which I only just realized!) This is such a fun sketch, which means YOU should try it!!
I used PTI Around & About Sentiments to hand stamp the background paper. It was so easy to line up and a lot of fun to watch come together. It's a great set.

Also, jump over to see what all the other DT members have made at 365 Cards.   And be sure to take some time out today to make your own and leave a link so we can check it out! (you have until the end of the week, so try to squeeze it in!) 

Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!
loves~
k


Deets:
Stamps: PTI Around & About Sentiments, Kolette Hall (Sentiment), Gel-a-tins Super Star
Ink: SU! Pacific Blue, Summer Sun
Paper: PTI Stampers Select White, Lemon Tart, SU! Pacific Sun
Accessories: SU! Summer Sun Marker, Cuttlebug, Circle Nestabilities

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Lovin' your bright & happy card Kristie!!! Happy Sunday!!

Vicky said...

Hey Kristie - Lovin' what you did with this...I really like how you put the background paper on an angle.


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.