Nov 18, 2009

365 Cards: Ad Inspired!!

Oh boy is it ever a Wednesday!!! And I LOVE Wednesdays!!! Welcome welcome my friends to another 365 Cards Ad Inspiration challenge. Here is the ad I chose today. I really hope you like it as much as I do:

Here is my take on the challenge:
I chose to use the color and pattern to influence my card. LOTS of pattern, if I am to be completely honest : )
I had a really fun time putting this together. I have been loosing my mojo as of late and I was happy to see something come together the way I wanted it too. And for the most part, all the details are accounted for, although now I wish I would have stitched on it, but you know would I be me if I was completely happy with it?? MUST get my sewing machine out and play!


I hope you are feeling inspired for today. Head on over to 365 Cards and be sure to play along. Happy Crafting!!
k

Deets: (all Papertrey Ink unless noted)
Stamps: Guide Lines, Polka Dot Basics II, Faux Ribbon, Background Basics: Text Style, Birthday Basics
Ink: Not Quite Navy, Soft Sky (SU!) Fresh Snow 
Paper: Enchanted Evening, Stampers White, Spring Rain
Accessories: Enchanted Evening Grosgrain. Big Brad (from stash)


7 comments:

Sherry Eckblad said...

Kristie ~ this is absolutely beautiful. Love the papers you used.

~amy~ said...

great choice of inspiration photos kristie...your card is simply magnificent...love all the patterns!!!

Anonymous said...

Great Ad for inspiration, and your card is wonderful, thanks for putting it all together!!

Robyn said...

Great card, Kristie! All the patterns work so well together!

Rose said...

that ad makes me want to curl up in it and read! beautiful card and love all the patterns :0)

Gloria Stengel said...

Girl! I just sat and looked and looked at this card! Wow! Papertrey Ink needs to snap you up and put you on the DT. (Then you can get me free buttons, right?! ROFL) I love this card. That ad is amazing. I hope I have time this week to make a card for this challenge!

li-bee-ti said...

Your card is soooooooo amazing! I think your card is just perfect, and I can't stop 'seeing' it infromt of my eyes, so my mojo is gone away...
and the ad is very special!
thank you!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.