Nov 13, 2009

A Little Birdie Told Me

Good evening my friends! A little something I made with some Pink Persimmon goodness! I don't think you have seen it yet (I tried not to post them), and you can also find it in the Pink Persimmon Gallery HERE.

I love this nature vine with birds. In the set is the frame and the sentiment plus a cute little TWEET! You can view it HERE. I used the bride and groom from the Vintage Cupcake set with some silver ink.
I colored it in with markers, punched out the heart with the large Marvy Heart Punch and popped it all up with dots.

Purdy simple if I do say so myself. What wild and crazy things are you up to this fine evening?? I am doing a bit of blogging, babysitting and reading (a new parenting book that is wild!) I hope you have a lovely night!
thanks for stopping by.
k

Deets:
Stamps: Vintage Cupcake, Singing Birds (Pink Persimmon)
Ink: Basic Black (SU!) Silver (Encore)
Paper: Ripe Avocado, Enchanted Evening, Stampers White, Bitty Dot Patter (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Marvy Heart Punch, Earth Element Markers (SU!)

3 comments:

lindalou said...

Very pretty card. Thanks for sharing.

Anonymous said...

Such a pretty card, I find wedding cards hard, and you did a great example, thanks!!

hayleycreates said...

A very lovely card. Love the little birds, and the popped up heart.


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.