Sep 30, 2009

365 Cards: White Space Challenge

Hey there ladies and (maybe some gents!), Can you believe it's the last day of September? I am truly shocked at how fast life goes by!  Today's the 365 Card challenge is up. It'ss another fun white space challenge. And let me tell you, this one was a real challenge for me!
Here is my take:
This is card #2 that I made. The first was SOOOO bad I will not even show it to you! For this second one I pulled out the Jolly By Golly Mini Deck by Cosmo Cricket. Can I say, LOVE these papers!!! They are really fun. I also used the sign stamp from PTI's Sign Language set. I thought the Warm Wishes sentiment went really well with the hot cocoa that I cut out and popped up with dots. (Um, where is the dimension in this photo people... everything looks flat!)

So it really is quite explanatory. Embroidery floss, button, glittery ribbon. Makes me want hot chocolate with peppermint. And have you been asking your self what my deal is with holiday cards lately??? I can't seem to stop making them! They sure are fun, but I promise I will bust out my Halloween sets soon! Will try to get crackin' on that one!

Thanks for stopping by today. Can't wait to see how this challenge inspires you. Will be coming around your blogs tonight for a gander!
loves
k

Deets:
Stamps: Sign Language (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Chocolate Chip (SU!), Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Rustic Cream (Papertrey Ink) Dark Brown (Bazzill), Jolly By Golly (Cosmo Cricket)
Accessories: Vintage Button (Papertrey Ink), Embroidery floss, Gold Ribbon (from stash), Scallop Line Punch (SU!)

6 comments:

Deanne said...

Awesome card Kristie! Love the little cup of hot cocoa in the Papertrey sign!

xx-Deanne

Unknown said...

Well if this was a challenge you did an excellent job of it Kristie. I so love the Cosmo Crickets papers they are fabulous. Great take of the challenge.
Hugs
Michelle

Sherry Eckblad said...

Kristie, this is just too cute and it reminds me I would like a nice hot cup of coffee on this cold Minnesota morning. It is currently 39 degrees going for a high of 55 today.

Rose said...

very cute card! find it hard to beleive you made a yuky card ;0)

Esther Asbury said...

Very pretty, you did a great job!

Robyn said...

Such a pretty card! Does make me want a cup of hot cocoa! Great colors against the white!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.