Oct 1, 2009

CPS #135

Happy first day of October!! Oh how much fun is it to see the leaves changing and feel the cool crisp air. Makes me want to run outside and take a deeeeep breath! And how much fun is it to actually get some challenge cards done during a week!??! SO fun. Here is the sketch for CPS this week:
Here is my take:
I squared it up. Used some fallish papers and added the tag. I also sponged the heck out of the papers and added some twine. I was actually surprised it turned out better than I thought it would. LOVE that!

Today is the first day where I don't have much on my daily agenda. Aaaahhh, that feels good right? Hopefully I will get some crafting done and regular life might get taken care of. (Bring on the laundry!) We have been going non stop all week, so I think the kids will like some down time, as will I. Hope you have a great day!!

Thanks for stopping by!
k

Deets:
Stamps: 2009 Autumn Tags (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Chocolate Chip, Pumpkin Pie (SU!), Tea Dye Distress Ink (Tim Holtz)
Paper: Dark Chocolate, Rustic Cream, First Fruits Pattern Paper (Papertrey Ink) Textured Brown (Bazzill)
Accessories: Rustic Twine (Papertrey Ink), Scallop Circle Punch (SU!)

No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.