Jun 17, 2009

365 Cards: Cosmo Cricket Week!

Ok, I know I said I was done for today, but it seems I have something else up my sleeve. I had originally made this card before I realized this was the same paper pack that was being show-cased today. I didn't want to put up two cards with the same pack, plus it's not my pack to show. But I did have it in my stash and I just love it so much so I made up something and thought I would share it anyway. Here is my boy's birthday card using Jack's World:

I made up some 'happy birthday loads' (uh, that sounds odd) to put into my train. I added some stickles to make it a sparkly load hoping it would feel a little more birthday-ish. I realize it could just make me look crazy ; )
And of course I had to add some buttons which I tried really hard to leave off of the card earlier today. I just can't go a day without them! So that really is it today. Hope you have a great night and see you tomorrow for my 365 Cards Cosmo Cricket Challenge!
loves
k

Deets:
Stamps: Birthday Basics by Papertrey Ink
Ink: Dark Chocolate by Papertrey Ink
Paper: Jack's World by Cosmo Cricket, Ocean Tides by Papertrey Ink
Accessories: Mini buttons, Adhesive Gems (K&Co.), Stickles, twine

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

super cute Kristie!!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.