Dec 29, 2009

For A Good Boy: Scrapbook News and Review

This is the other project I wante to share with you that was used in the Nov. issue of Scrapbook News and Review!:
I love this kid and his tree. (It's a sparkly tree even though you can't really see it.) Another Pink Persimmon set that is just a joy to work with (have I told you lately that you should buy it??? Uh yeah, you should!) It's a pretty big image when its all said and done, so I popped it up with dots on some pattern paper. The sentiment was fussy cut from another patter paper (by the same company). I was originally going to give this to one of my boys, but you know, I forgot and they aren't big enough to read it anyway. I think this will stay in the stash until they are a bit older and I can pull the whole "good boy" thing for Christmas ; )

Thats all for today. Getting closer to the New Year people! I can't believe its a new decade. Hope this one is better than the last, cause I think we could use it!

Thanks for stopping by.
k

Deets:
Stamps: Little Red Wagon (Pink Persimmon)
Ink: Black Graphite (Brilliance)
Paper: Pure Poppy, Stampers White (Papertrey Ink), Figgy Pudding (K&Co.)
Accessories: Rustic Buttons, Twine (Papertrey Ink), Markers (SU!), Glitter (from stash), Sewing machine.

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Kristie, I adore this...excellent card and congrats on the pub!

Anonymous said...

I don't just love this card. I flippin' love this card. It's the bomb. Really.

Teri


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.