Dec 28, 2009

365 Cards Sketchy Sunday!!

Happy Sunday! I am finally coming out of the coma of the holidays... slooooowly. But I wanted to at least say HI and show you my sketch card for today:

This card turned out pretty well considering the sketch stumped me quite  a bit. I wanted to stay simple and when it all came down to it, I felt like I should just leave well enough alone when I finished. 
I stamped my background with  a sentiment and cut out my circles with the Cuttlebug. Popped up the heart and was done!
Thats all for today. I am getting increasingly tired the closer we get to this baby coming. I am a bit freaked out about actually giving birth (even though I have done it 2 times already!) I am mentally preparing and of course getting the house pulled together. Hopefully we will be ready! (are you ever?)

Thanks for stopping by today. Have a good one!
loves
k

Deets:
Stamps: Out on a limb Sentiments, Heart Prints (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Black, Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Enchanted Evening, Stampers White (Papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Classic Circle Nestabilities (Spellbinder), Pop Dots

1 comment:

~amy~ said...

I love your take on today's sketch!!!

Hang in there sista:)


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.