Dec 31, 2009

365 Cards: Quadrant Challenge

Today's challenge is a bit of a doosey. Well, its really quite easy, but sounds like a lot. Over at 365 Cards, Pam has pushed our challenge buttons! 
Here it is:
You must divide your card into 4 quadrants. Each quadrant should have one of the following, A punched out item, Rhinestone, Flower Embellishment, Stamped Sentiment. Here is what I came up with:

I was at my mother's house when this challenge came to be. She was gracious enough to let me use all her stamping goods. I used a marvy scalloped circle punch to make up my 4 quadrants. And you can see one item of each is represented in each quadrant.
I love this bright pink color and thought it was a great way to move on from Christmas into the new year. Vibrant and fun! 

We have had a lot of traveling for the holiday's and its been quite a whirlwind. I hope to get to my own stamping stuff soon and fill you in on the fun details of our holiday.
On another note, I think I am getting closer to choosing a name for this new baby! I can't believe how close it is but secretly hope he comes early so I can be done with being pregos.

That's all for this wed. and I might be a bit scarce for the next few days. I will for sure be here for Sunday's sketch so be sure to stop by then!

loves
k

Deets:
Stamps: Heart Prints (sentiment)
Ink: Basic Black
Paper: Stampers White, Raspberry Fizz, Raspberry Fizz Mix,
Accessories: Heart Punch, Scallop Circle Punch (Marvy), Rhinestones (Kaiser), Oval Punch (SU!), Flower Embellishment (From stash)

6 comments:

~amy~ said...

Such a fun card Kristie!!

Rose said...

oh Kristie this is so sweet!! how nice of your mum to "share" her toys with you! lol WOW girl you only have 34 days left to be prego :) how exciting!a new life and bundle of joy will be :) have a safe and fun NYE

li-bee-ti said...

Your card is just FAB! I love it.
At first, when I came to cope with this challenge, I just couldn't get out of my mind your scallops... LOL but I really wanted to do something different, but your take on the challenge made it almost impossible. I'm glad I finally succeeded.
I wish you and your family Happy New Year, all the best with the comming new baby!

Goblinf said...

Your mum's got a stash to die for! It must have been quite weird dipping into someone else's supplies!

lindalou said...

Very cool card and what an interesting challenge. You did a great job.

I see your days are counting down. Have you shared your name choice yet...or will we just get to be surprised.

My daughter is expecting and I added a counter onto my blog. I liked your idea so much.

Anonymous said...

So close!
And such a lovely card, too! :)

Teri


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.