Dec 9, 2009

365 Cards: Wed. Sketch Challenge

WOAH~ Today took off with a bang. 5am phone call from the school saying its starting a bit late today. YAY! I think, "I can sleep in!" Another phone call, alarm clocks, kids begging for food, rain pounding on the roof, another three phone calls, cooking breakfast, eating breakfast, sending hubby out in the horrible weather and still haven't posted my card for the day! So after all that, school is now canceled because of a power outage and crazy weather! Which means, lots of playing with the boys, but also we have had a lot of challenges already. Big brother doing a LOT of bossing around and normal sassiness that we get to miss out on when he is at school. I hope to get something done today, but the weather is making errand running seem daunting and well, I am still in my pjs. Wish me luck today. I am definitely going to need it!

Ok, onto today's 365 Cards challenge. This is great one. You get to design your own sketch! Either draw it up first, or make your card and then make up the sketch, either way, there is fun to be had. Here is mine for the day:

I actually started with some OLD rub-ons that have been plaguing my stash for a few years. I thought I should get them used up while the holiday is still up on us. So I looked at the rub-ons, planned where I wanted them and then drew up the sketch. Here is the card:

Merry Christmas! This week we are pulling together all the wonderful baked goods we want to send to neighbors, friends and teachers. This card has already been signed and sealed. I still need to pick up some bananas for some bread, if only it would stop being miserable outside! Anyway, I hope you have a great day wherever you are! And maybe, just maybe the sun is shining for you there...

Thanks for stopping by!
k

Deets:
Paper: PaperTrey Ink
Accessories: K&Co. Rub-Ons and Adhesive Gems

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

Love your old-fashioned Christmas card Kristie!

Kage said...

I love this one. So classic.


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.