Dec 20, 2009

365 Cards Sketchy Sunday!!

This is the Sunday so many have been waiting for. The sunday before Christmas. This was always a special time for me as a kid because you got to participate in church music programs and you knew there was only a few days left til the big day! Today's sketch from Pam helped me create this card:

These snowmen stamps are actually my mothers and just kept smiling at me from their package. I couldn't help but use them. I thought it might be a shame to make a different kind of card this close to Christmas AND there is snow out there people!

Have a warm and relaxing sunday. Thanks for stopping by!
k

OOPS!! I had the wrong Stamp company listed in my deets for the snowmen. It's actually Inkadinkado! So sorry!


Deets:
Stamps: Snowmen (Inkadinkado) Signature Christmas (sentiment)
Ink: Pure Poppy (Papertrey Ink), Black (from stash)
Paper: Pure Poppy, Stampers Select White (papertrey Ink)
Accessories: Pure Poppy Saddle Stitch Ribbon (Papertrey Ink) Scalloped Circle (Marvy) Colored Pencils, markers.

3 comments:

Laura Weed, Stampendous Graphics Coordinator said...

Kristie,
These snowmen are really cute, but they're not ours! Our Stretchy Snowmen Perfectly Clear Stamps are very similar to these, but we can't take credit where it's not due.

~amy~ said...

Love this...those snowmen rock!!!

Rose said...

oh what super cute snowmen :) and thank goodness we don't have snow here! lol


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.