Feb 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Doggies

Good Monday morning to you all! Today I am sitting around just waiting for my contractions to pick up. I had quite a few last night and really thought I would be in the hospital by now, but you know how that works. Hopefully today with all the errands that need to be run, things will get kicked into high gear and we can get the baby show on the road! Today's card is coming to you with all Pink Persimmon goodies: 

I made up these scottie dogs and added some Divine Twine to their collars. Aren't they just cute!? I love this Dog Set by Pink Persimmon. At first glance I didn't think I would use it all that much, but you know these dogs are just too cute to ignore. I can see me using them for a lot of occasions. 
This card was made up for my MIL who loves little dogs. Her birthday and my 3 yr. old had a birthday celebration this week. I am a bit grateful I wasn't having a baby on either of their birthdays. Now if he could just come already things would be perfect!  

Also, wanted to share with you a NEW woman's blog with all sorts of fabulous things to offer. Great posts each day on life, love, family, fashion and everything in between. I present to you HOPSCOTCH.   Check it out cause today I have a little post up all about the adventures in child rearing. So stop on by and let me know what you think and while you are at it, you should SUBSCRIBE!!!

Also, I wanted to announce the winners of the Stamp It! Magazine from Paper Craft. Drum Roll Please.....

#2: ScrapAddict
#5: Rebecca's Card Hobby

Congrats Ladies!! Please email me or leave a comment with your address so I can get your magazines out to you before this baby comes!! (and believe me, you do have at least one day) Hope you enjoy all that you see in its pages. It's a really great magazine!

Thanks for stopping by today. I hope to see you on wed. since I have another 365 Card to share!
loves 
k

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

darling card...and crossing my fingers that you've had the baby...

Linda Beeson said...

Oh how I love what you did with those cute doggies! I haven't used that exact dog yet, but I sure want to now.

Rebecca's Card Hobby said...

Kristie
What a beautiful baby (and your two little boys are realy cute too).
I just checked to see if I was a winner, I can't believe it - I don't think I have every won anything. I'm so excited !!!
I am new to this, so I'm not sure how to e-mail to this blog. I will have to ask my daughter.
here is my e-mail and let me know what to do next.
rebeccajholley@gmail.com
or
rholley@sniderfuller.com
Thank you, I am so excited!
Rebecca


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.