Feb 21, 2010

365 Cards Sketchy Sunday!!

Good Morning to each of you this fine sunday. Yesterday I said good-bye to my  mother and put her on a plane. Oh how sad it is! She was here for a week and helped cook, clean and take care of kids. I wonder to myself how in tarnation I will do this on my own! We loved having her here and hope we can take care of ourselves without her.

Today's sunday sketch:
Here is my take:
I opted not to round my corners because I love the crispness of the square. I stamped my flowers on the original diamond and then trimmed the edges by 1/2 inch. I think matted the entire thing adding in the trimmed edges back in. I stamped my sentiment on vellum and placed it over the flowers. You can see the big ones in there somewhere. 
The rest if patterned paper and cardstock. I used some stamps from Technique Tuesday. The are a lot of fun to use. 
Ok... baby is crying. Must run! 

Be sure to check out the Pink Persimmon sketch contest going on for the next week. You can read about it HERE and be sure to leave me a link of your creation. You can win some Pink Persimmon Stamps!!!

Thanks for stopping by.
k

Deets:
Stamps: Spiro Garden (Technique Tuesday), Simply You by Ali Edwards (Technique Tuesday), Vintage Frames (Sassafras Lass)
Ink: Old Olive, Chocolate Chip (SU!), Sweet Blush (Papertrey Ink), Graphite Black (Brilliance), 
Paper: Sweet Blush, Rustic Cream, Ripe Avocado, Vellum (Papertrey Ink), Amy Butler PP

No comments:


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.