Dec 16, 2009

365 Cards Wed Challenge: Card Recipe

Your challenge for today at 365 Cards is a recipe. Here is what you should use:
One Tag (any Size)
2 Buttons
1 Piece Ribbon
8 Gemstones or Pearls
1 Piece Pattern Paper
1 Sentiment
(No Stamping except for sentiment)

Here is my Tag:

Every item is accounted for. I am always surprised at these recipe challenges. When you first read the list you think... 'There is NO way I can use this and make it work!" But then you try it and to your surprise it comes together and you learn something new. Always a fun time!

That's all for today's challenge. Thanks for stopping by. Hope to get some blog hopping done tonight to see what you create!

k

Deets:
Stamps: Birthday Basics (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Black Graphite (Brilliance)
Paper: (UGH! Can't remember the name, but will get back to you!)
Accessories: Vintage Buttons, Satin Ribbon (Papertrey Ink), Rhinestones (Studio 18), Scallop Line Punch (SU!) ooops, was adding that cheating?)

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

You know, I should make tags...they are perfect for the gazillion scrap papers I've been hoarding...great job on the recipe challenge Kristie!

lindalou said...

I love the recipe idea. I think I need to give this a try.

Great job on your tag!

Rose said...

i luv how you used all of what pam said to make this fun tag :)


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.