Dec 22, 2009

Deck The Halls!

Here is a card with a little story. Not a crazy one or anything, but its been around ; )
Last month I met up with some friends to see New Moon and do a little stamping afterward. This is the only card that I actually completed. (For some reason I tend to chat more than I craft.) It was a fun day with friends and a funcard to put together. It has hit the mail box to send a friend some holiday wishes:

It's pretty straight forward. I LOVE this set by Papertrey Ink. Such fun images and I love the font of the sentiments. It's paired with some K&Co. Papers and this polka dot ribbon I had yet to use. For some reason I can't wrap by brain around printed ribbon. What is that about?? I hope to use it more often because it is quite fun ; )

Thanks for stopping by today. Only a few days left until Christmas! What are you going to do with your last moments? I have yet to get my shopping done and wonder if I will. I look forward to seeing the DH soon since he has been gone and really want some hot chocolate! Don't you just Loooooove hot chocolate? It's just heaven sent.

Thanks for stopping by and hey, I hope you Deck the Halls this holiday season!
k

Deets:
Stamps: Stocking Prints (Papertrey Ink)
Ink: Soft Pool (Hero Arts), Pure Poppy, (papertrey Ink)
Paper: Pure Poppy, Vintage Cream (Papertrey Ink), Figgy Pudding (K&Co.)
Accessories: Polka Dot Ribbon, Vintage Button (Papertrey Ink), Scallop Border Punch (SU!)

2 comments:

~amy~ said...

darling card...love all the colors!

Rose said...

super sweet :) luv the papers and the ribbon. i cant wrap my head around any type of ribbon lol


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.