Dec 6, 2009

365 Cards: Sketchy Sunday!!

Good morning to you today! Here is today's sketch over at 365 Cards:

And my contribution for the day:

My card got a little tiki-tiki on me. I added prima flowers with buttons and some Sassafrass Lass papers. Those stick-like thingys are actually beads I found deeeeeeep in my stash. That's really what put me over the tiki edge! This sentiment is SO fun. It's a wood stamp by Inkadinkado. Kinda funky.

So yesterday we had our first snow. It actually stuck to the ground and everything. Makes me realize that winter is actually here! I didn't remember that last week when we had 60 degree weather. It's hard to think winter is coming when you are at the park in a light jacket and flats. Anyway. The kids were so excited. They kept saying "Thank you Snow!" It's just so funny being a kid. Makes you happy to hear cute things like that.

So what are you up to on this fine Sunday?? My DH comes home tonight! So we are having a wonderful day. Doesn't get much better than that right?

Hope you get a chance to play with the sketch today. Have a good one and thanks for stopping by!


loves
k


Deets:
Stamps: Thank You (Inkadinkado)
Ink: Berry Sorbet (Papertrey Ink)
Paper: Hog Heaven (Sassafrass Lass)
Accessories: Flowers (Prima) Buttons (Papertrey Ink) Beads & Brad (stash)

3 comments:

~amy~ said...

fun card kristie...did you read gloria's post...that girl cracks me up with her coffee comments...

Have a super week kristie!!

Gloria Stengel said...

This is graet. I love the tiki. LOL That big scallop is da bomb!

Snow?! I do miss that first snowfall of the year. But mostly...yuck. I am happy I almost never wear a jacket. It was cold today...only about 60. brrrr. hee hee I so needed Pam's "special" coffe. snort giggle

♥ Audrey ♥ said...

That's a bright and cheery card! Now I don't want any snow in my area yet... not until the Xmas break! Hate driving on icy grounds!


 photo copyright.jpg
envye template.